Méribel Village is a small, traditional hamlet of chalets and converted barns and is a popular destination for those who prefer a tranquil, village atmosphere.
Services include two restaurants & bars with sun terraces, supermarket, bakery, and sports shops. Activities include sledging, walking, skiing, and nearby dog sledging. The chairlift may be used by non-skiers.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020