You've made up your mind – you want to come to Meribel on your next ski holiday. As you start researching your trip, you find out that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a trip so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen where you’re going to stay carefully. Worry not, we’re here to help!
With a global reputation for world-class skiing, Meribel is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world. Its location, right at the heart of the largest ski area on Earth, the Three Valleys, is largely responsible for its success.
There are several towns and villages that come under the umbrella of the brand ‘Meribel’, linked by an efficient and free bus service. Holiday accommodation in the Méribel Valley is not restricted to the main town of Méribel but is also found in the higher resort of Méribel-Mottaret, in the small, authentic villages below the main resort, and in the spa town of Brides-les-Bains at the foot of the valley. For those willing to look further afield, Moûtiers (a 20-minute drive away) or la Tania (located between Méribel and Courchevel) also offer ski and summer holiday accommodation.
- 5 things to consider before deciding where to stay in Meribel
- Meribel Centre: Large village with a buzzing atmosphere
- Meribel Mottaret: Chalet-style village with a traditional Alpine feel
- Meribel Village: Small ski resort with a tranquil atmosphere
- Les Allues: Charming Alpine village populated year-round with locals
- Brides-les-Bains - Spa town with cheaper accommodation options
- Luxury hot spots in Meribel
- Romantic corners in Meribel
- Group accommodation in Meribel
- Family accommodation in Meribel
- Cheap accommodation in Meribel
- Ski-in & ski-out accommodation in Meribel
- Camping & glamping in Meribel
- More inspiration...