The ski season in the Three Valleys truly kicks off this weekend with the opening of Meribel, Courchevel 1850 and Les Menuires after the Val Thorens opening on November 23rd.
This weekend also marks the full opening of the Val Thorens ski area (snow cover permitting).
See you on the slopes!
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel