Les Allues is an authentic Savoyard village with its traditional communal bread oven, old barns and narrow back streets and year-round life.
It is possible to ski back to Les Allues via a long, relatively gentle red ski run, though this usually closes before the end of the season. Les Allues is home to a supermarket, newsagent, restaurants, bars, the town hall, church, museum, library and cash-point and there is also a hotel and several chalets or apartments located in attractive buildings.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020