In the past, many ski resorts catered almost exclusively for skiers. Non-skiers were left to amuse themselves with little more than a municipal swimming pool or a restaurant terrace to while away the hours until their skiing companions returned from the slopes.
Fortunately, resorts now realise the advantages of offering a wide range of non-sliding activities. This not-only attracts a wider clientele, it’s also a means of amusing skiers when the snow or weather is poor, or they tire of skiing. Today, Méribel offers a myriad of non-skiing activities. Here is our pick of the best.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020