© Jack Franks
Family Fun on the Inuits Piste
Kids activities all week long
Featured in: Events Calendar Updated
Keep the young ones in your family entertained with fun activities on the Inuits piste from Monday to Friday each week of the season.
From 2pm each day:
- Monday: Fishing mystery - Fish for the mysterious objects in the Inuits lake
- Tuesday: The Inuit village fair - play games - bowling, stick games..
- Wednesday: Go fishing for gifts with free hot chocolate available
- Thursday: Inuits sledge - Come and have fun on the Inuits the toboggan runs
- Friday: Complete the Trapper challenge - fun and games with the Inuit chiefs
Free entry and lots of fun & games to be had..
Take the Saulire 1 or the Altiport lifts to get there. Find the beginner areas on the piste map.
Meribel Valley, Meribel