You can enjoy ice skating in Meribel every day through the whole of the winter and summer seasons.
Located next to the slopes it is the perfect activity for après ski.
Prices are €4 for adults, €3.50 for Children from 5 to 13 & free for children under 5. Skates are rented separately for €3.
Ice hockey matches are also held there every Thursday at 20:30
Opening times from 30th June 2018:
- Daily from 16:00 to19:30, with last entry 45 minutes before closing.
- Closed at Christmas on 24th December
- Ice Hockey
- Ice Skating
- Parc Olympique La Chaudanne
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020