Le Mont du Vallon is the Meribel valley's highest skiing, and being high, north-facing and fairly steep this makes it one of our favourites in the whole of the 3 Valleys, with the snow often being great up there. As it is also one everyone's preferred sectors we thought you might like to be able to check the conditions on it a little more often... and don't forget there are some new 360 maps at the top also making it worth a visit.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel