These professional mountain guides offer a wide range of activities where you can discover remote areas of the mountain appropriate to your level of experience.
First Tracks will take you on a thrilling off-piste adventure where you will get to discover remote areas and ski in fresh powder away from all the crowds. Skiers and snowboarders wanting to go off-piste should already be confident on both red and black runs.
Their fully qualified guides and off-piste specialists have years of experience which helps minimise risk. To further ensure your safety, they provide small backpacks containing an avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel for each off-piste client. ABS backpacks are also available upon request for a small additional fee.
With First Tracks you don't have to worry about any communication barriers, they have some British guides as well as instructors who speak Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German. There will also be no waiting around in lift queues, their clients have the fantastic advantage of lift line priority.
- Ski Touring
- Guides & Instructors
- High Mountain Guides
- Ski Guides
- Ski-Touring Guides
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Touring Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Snow Shop, Rue des Verdons
More Meribel Insights...
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020