February is a popular, fun-packed month in Méribel with masses of entertainment laid on for children over the half-term holidays. As the days start to get longer, the lifts remain open later and snow conditions are usually excellent.
There is rarely a quiet moment on the slopes in February. Fortunately, this year there is plenty of snow to be shared across the entire Three Valleys.
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel