Laurence is a fully qualified mountain leader, who enjoys taking clients away from the busy pistes and spicing up your ski holiday with a guided snowshoeing trip.
No experience needed: If you can walk, you can snowshoe!
This is a great opportunity to explore beautiful remote parts of the mountain and take in the unspoilt scenery.
Laurence will pick you up at your hotel or chalet where you will set off together. She can tailor the walks to suit your needs or timings, so if you have a question please ask!
Tea, cookies, snowshoes, poles, transport are provided.
Please note that Laurence only runs private group snow-shoe trips for 1-6 people, rather than open tours. You can join her for a morning, afternoon or full day walk.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Suppliers of
- Children's Activities
- Guides & Instructors
- Walking Guides
More Meribel Insights...
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020