10 to 20cm of fresh snow fell down in Meribel last Friday, making Saturday the first bluebird, powder day of 2020.
This dump freshened things up turning the hard pistes into grippy slopes. The sun's been shining throughout the week and it'll continue during the weekend. A bit of snow may also be coming next Tuesday.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020