Open during the day and at night, where you gain access via a piste basher! They have a self-service area for a quick lunch and a gastronomic restaurant.
At the restaurant, you will find traditional Savoyard food including charcuterie, beef tartare, foie gras, grilled meat and fish, seafood, fondue, raclette, oysters and homemade desserts.
The self-service is a more informal affair offering salads, charcuterie and cheese platters, quiche, burgers, diots, sausages, pasta, tartiflette and traditional desserts. Enjoy them in the dining room or the large sun terrace with breathtaking views.
Located at the intersection of the Aigle & Aiglon pistes.
- Lieu dit les Grand Numéro
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020