March is a very popular month to visit Méribel due to the longer days, milder weather and opportunities for fun in the sunshine, while still enjoying great snow conditions.
As well as all the usual outdoor activities, there are plenty of extra fun events in March: you can take part in ski races, let your hair down with DJ sets, music and comedy festivals, or watch freestyle demos and spectacular moguls championships. For a complete look check out our Events Calendar.
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel