Meribel was hit by Storm Ciara on Monday night, which brought high winds and precipitation to the area, and another winter storm is just on its way now, with around 20cm of fresh snow on the forecast.
As February progresses, we seem to be having regular top-ups of snow every week which are maintaining good conditions on the pistes. The next few days will again see a mixture of snow, clouds and sunshine.
More Meribel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Meribel
- Meribel gets heaps of powder this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020