New Year's week has seen wall to wall sunshine in Méribel. However, despite the milder temperatures, the snow remains in really good condition.
The weather will stay fair and sunny next week with fluctuating temperatures. As the crowds thin with the end of the school holidays, some of the best skiing weeks of the season can be enjoyed in January.
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel