The last video report of winter 2019/20 from the slopes of Meribel is an unusual one, as it's brought to you from our reporter Eliot's balcony. Sadly, the ski season has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
The team at SeeMeribel.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do from hiking to mountain biking, climbing, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Meribel next winter and we'll all be able to shred those pistes again, we'll just have to wait a bit longer this time.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Meribel.
More Meribel Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Meribel
- Meribel gets heaps of powder this week