At the bottom of the pistes, in the tourist office (Maison du Tourisme), you will find lift pass offices where you can purchase you ski pass.
They are open every day from 08.40 to 16.50. (Exceptions are the peak weeks: Saturday 20 & 27/12 – 07,14 & 21/02 from 08.40 to 18.50)
Also available at the lift pass office are piste maps, bus (& train where appropriate) timetables, weather forecasts, ski condition details and avalanche bulletins. You can also purchase the necessary mountain/ski insurance here if you do not already have the correct cover.
- Maison du Tourisme Route du Chatelet
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020