Brittany Ferries run a ferry service to and from Portsmouth, Poole and Plymouth to various locations along the Brittany coast in the north west of France.
From Portsmouth you can head to 4 different ports; Le Havre, Caen, St Malo and Cherbourg. From Plymouth you can take the ferry to either Roscoff or St Malo, and from Poole you can travel direct to Cherbourg.
On board these short crossings you can enjoy a selection of restaurants, duty free shopping, a kids zone, coffee shops, bars and seating areas.
- Disabled access
- Spa / Fitness
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Children's Activities
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020