Over the past few years, Méribel has made even greater efforts to ensure families enjoy unforgettable holidays, leading to the resort being granted the coveted Familly Plus award.
The state-of-the-art lift system has been designed with children in mind. Chairlifts have child safety features; gondolas are accessed via gentle ramps; tricky draglifts have been replaced by slow-loading chairlifts; and new chairlifts are fitted with weather shields and even heated seats that keep smaller skiers cosy. Méribel’s popularity with the British means ski schools, crèches and nannies all speak English. A wealth of activities and entertainments for children are on offer throughout the season, with extra fun laid on during the school holidays. There is something to enchant every child, from igloo-building, pony-sledding and treasure hunts, to eagle shows and marshmallow parties.
More Meribel Insights...
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020