Condor ferries depart from either Poole or Weymouth to St Malo port in France, both of these crossings are via Guernsey or Jersey.
The fleet consists of four vessels: The Condor Express, Condor Vitesse and Condor Rapide - high speed fast car ferries, and the Commodore Clipper - a purpose-built conventional ferry designed for a year round life-line service. With regular ferries you can take the quick and easy crossing whilst enjoying the duty free shopping, coffee shops, bars and lounge areas. Day trips across the channel are also on offer and you can see rough itineraries on their website. For more information or to make a booking then please 'make and enquiry'.
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Games available
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020