Maxiavalanche can be defined as a “shorter” Mégavalanche. It’s a Marathon Downhill with Mass Start, taking place on a 1000 / 1500m drop descent in some of the greatest Bike Parks in Europe.
Come take part in this new race. Take advantage of the various ski lifts to ride the slopes of the resort and enjoy the Maxi course. A qualifying round on Saturday afternoon sees a wave of 100 riders in a mass-start that allows everyone to position themselves in his starting group for the two waves of Sunday's races.
More info and registration via the link above.
Dates for this event
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel