Meribel loves parties and games, and they offer every week a lot of entertainment in the Inuits Village kids area.
During french school holidays, every day from 14:00 to 16:00, activities of all kinds. Outside the holidays, Inuit entertainers welcome you every Sunday, Wednesday and even sometimes on Fridays.
Mystery fishing, fair, Inuit trail, sledge madness, treasure hunt, snow golf. Some days of the week there are even real sled dogs waiting for you.
Activities can be cancelled or delayed due to weather conditions. Free event.
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel