Are you wondering if Meribel is a safe destination to visit? Then you've come to the right place! Spoiler alert – on balance, our answer is yes; local businesses and authorities have been working hard to turn Meribel into a safe haven for visitors.
With the snow already blanketing some of the higher slopes, at the time of writing we're very much hoping we're all going to be able to enjoy the mountains in safety this winter. Everyone’s been working really hard to ensure that skiers and snowboarders can use all of the ski area’s facilities and services without having to worry about their health and safety.
The pandemic has become a part of everyone's daily life across the globe and that's no different in Meribel. Throughout these months we've all been dreaming of being able to enjoy the mountains' fresh air and wide open spaces as we shred down the slopes. Lifts and businesses in Meribel are planning on opening this winter to make this dream a reality.
However, it's the governments who have the last word as they're the ones imposing restrictions on travel and mobility. These regulations are changing all the time so, for up to date information, take a look at the following Covid-19-dedicated websites:
- World Health Organisation's (WHO) Coronavirus updates
- Naturally, also check your own country's government website for Coronavirus advice
Read on to learn more about what the resort is doing to ensure everyone's safety this winter.
- Can you ski in Meribel this winter?
- What measures have been taken to ensure everyone's safety on ski lifts?
- Where to stay in Meribel this winter?
- What are businesses in Meribel doing to keep customers safe?
- Are bars & restaurants open in Meribel this ski season?
- Can you travel to Meribel this winter?
- 7 tips to stay safe in Meribel this winter
- More information