This is the view of the bottom of the Biolley piste which is just above the village of St Martin de Belleville in the 3 Vallees, at 1450 metres this is useful index for the snow level.
Webcam image courtesy of St Martin de Belleville Tourist Office
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020