A firm favourite of locals and tourists alike. Located just next to the main lifts area (La Croisette) in Courchevel 1850, this restaurant could not be better placed for your lunchtime or evening gourmet meal.
It is easily accessible from Val Thorens via the pistes and ski lifts of the Three Valleys network.
Serving everything from fresh seafood and sushi to filet steak the menu has everyone’s mouth watering. The wine list is one of the most extensive in Courchevel serving everything from local favourites to world famous grand crus.
Open for lunch from 12:00 and 18:00, and for dinner from 20:00 to 22:30. Booking is a must so please email or call the restaurant directly.
- Ski to door
- Place du Tremplin
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020