Located on the Rhodos piste, this little chalet restaurant offers a bistro restaurant and a cosy a lounge area.
For lunch, they offer a varied menu with colourful starters, high-quality matured meat, burgers, fish, salads, pizzas and Savoyard specialities. They also offer Sunday brunch (booking only) on the terrace with a buffet and a cocktail trolley.
The lounge area is full of sofas and bean bags and dedicated to Veuve Clocquot champagne. Enjoy breakfats here from 09:00, from pastries to cakes and desserts and, of course, champagne.
It is also a great place for après-ski, with parties on Thursdays on the terrace. Staff dress up and a DJ plays 80's and 90's tunes remixed in a dance-house style. Thousands of coloured bubbles will blow out over the terrace!
Open every day throughout winter. It has a nice sunny terrace with great views of the ski area.
- Ski to door
- Left of the Rhodos bubble
More Meribel Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Meribel