A log fire, wooden beams and cosy atmosphere create the ambience in this charming gourmet brasserie.
Only open in winter, the restaurant offers a broad menu with something to please everyone including the kids! If you are dining at lunch time, then the south-facing terrace offers an opportunity to do some sunbathing whilst taking in the beautiful surrounding scenery and the fabulous food.
As this is a popular restaurant in the centre of Meribel, booking is advised.
- Pedestrian access
- Route de la Montée
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020