Fondue may have fallen from fashion in the UK after the 1970s but it is still a much-loved favourite in the Alps and an integral part of any ski holiday. There’s something about a bubbling vat of molten cheese that makes even the most fanatical “clean” eater abandon all restrain. After skiing around a mountain in sub-zero temperatures, you’ll certainly deserve the billion calories in this ultimate cheese-fest.
Almost every restaurant in the Méribel valley offers fondue Savoyarde. Here are the ones which really stand out.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020