DFDS Seaways offer ferry crossings from the UK to France, with a few different departure and arrival points.
From Dover to Calais, Dover to Dunkirk, Newhaven to Dieppe and Portsmouth to Le Havre you can choose your most convenient departure point and be in France in a few short hours.
During the short journey you can enjoy the self service restaurant, coffee lounges, bars, seating areas and duty free shopping. There is a special kids play area to keep the little ones entertained and TV screens throughout the ships to keep you up to date with news and weather. For all other information or to book your travel then please 'make an enquiry' or visit the company website.
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Games available
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020