An experience like no other, ski one of Meribel's most iconic mountains, La Saulire, once the lifts have closed and the sun has set.
The experience includes private access to the Pas du Lac gondola, an aperitif whilst watching the sun setting over the peaks, descent on skis – guided by the light of your headtorch and the local pisteurs – on the res Marcassin and Eagle piste, freshly groomed for your small group.
Register at the S3V offices in Méribel Mottaret or the Pierres Plates restaurant. Lift leaver at 17:45 while the aperitif will be served at the Pierres Plates restaurants at the top of La Saulire. Headtorch mandatory, descent reserved to good skiers. In case of bad weather, the even can be postponed or cancelled. €25 per person.
More Meribel Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Meribel