Electronic mayhem with musical, comedic and skiing/boarding interludes in March 2020 in Meribel.
For its 6th consecutive year, the Piste Bash festival returns to the resort of Meribel. There will be an array of the eclectic and the sublime for afternoon shows on the terraces, and then an evening and late-night program for the more party-hardy amongst you.
Most of the 20+ shows are free entry. No wrist band required. More info and programme via the website button above.
More Meribel Insights...
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020