With an enviable and exclusive range of on tap craft beers from around the world, The Brewer's Den can also claim to be the highest smokehouse in France!
Situated above Sully's nightclub, Meribel’s premier craft beer bar features a regularly changing selection of artisan brews across 10 taps, including guest beers from around the world and house favourites from France and the UK.
Beer is of course not the only thing available, they have some exclusive wines, signature cocktails as well as a variety of aperitifs and spirits.
If you get peckish then you can pop into the smokehouse section of the bar and enjoy their delicious specialities including seven-hour smoked Applewood ribs and the best pulled pork in the Alps.
The bar is open from 17:00 to 01:30 throughout the season, with food served between 18:00 and 22:00.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020