Located in the heart of Meribel, Barometer is a sophisticated bar/restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere.
Barometer has a restaurant, bar and lounge area, a contemporary take on the traditional wood and stone decoration, and a truly international atmosphere. Open from midday, Barometer serves an eclectic mix of British, far-eastern and local dishes, (as well as the best pizzas in town) non-stop until 23:00.
A wide range of beers, wines and cocktails, tea and cakes in the afternoon, and great music are all on the menu. Enjoy incredible drink deals every day with 2-for-1 on cocktails from 23:00 to midnight.
The bar is open until 01:00.
The food and bar-snacks are fresh, original and served non-stop from midday until 23:00. Expect to find dishes such as fish & chips, fresh vegetable rolls, Indian-inspired curries, delicious Italian pasta or homemade pizzas.
- "Best Steak Sandwich!" - Trip Advisor
- "Everyone in our group really enjoyed this bar and we went back a few times during our stay. Although it is a pub, it has a very relaxing, lounge-type vibe to it and always seemed to play the right music. It did not have the same younger, louder scene that a few other places have in town." - Trip Advisor
- "A good place to stop off on the way back from the slopes or a bite to eat, located in the centre of the village, good variety of options on the menu - from crispy duck and pancakes to cote de boeuf and a great rhubarb crumble. Our favourite stop off. " - Trip Advisor
- "Good selection of beer, big big burgers, fries and good array of TVs for champions league. Amiable owner who even turned off chill out Muzak for footie commentary. Unisex toilets can be a surprise when you first encounter them. Comfortable ,warm with good friendly atmosphere." - Trip Advisor
- "What a lovely pub!! First time in Meribel. We were made to feel very welcome the staff were great, made us feel at home. The food was fantastic more than you can eat and cooked to a very high standard. Can't wait to go back!" - Trip Advisor
Located on the main road up through Meribel centre, just around the corner from the main Tourist office.
- Free WiFi
- Live music
- Pool table
- Satellite TV
- Route de la Montee