The view of the Saulire summit at 2,739m above sea level, and various pistes (Mauduit, Sanglier, Niverolle, and Grande Roisere variations) running down into Meribel.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020