The weather has been quite mixed this past week, with some fresh snow, plenty of sunshine and even a bit of rain at lower altitudes.
Temperatures have also fluctuated quite a lot, with some cold days and some warmer ones. On the forecast for the next few days is lots of sunshine with some cloud cover and perhaps some snow flurries on Saturday afternoon.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020