Dreamy snow conditions are still available here in Méribel, and the generous snow base that we've had all winter is serving us proud towards the end of the season.
Sometimes there can be a rapid decline in the conditions this far into April, especially if the sun is ragingly strong. So far this hasn't happened and we are benefiting from some lovely skiing every day.
More Meribel Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Meribel