This restaurant is located in the ski resort of Méribel, ideally situated near the ski slopes. Their terrace, on the edge of a forest, is a great place for sunny lunches while their traditional dining room is perfect for cosy dinners.
They serve sophisticated Savoyard cuisine, including meat and cheese platters, foie gras, salads, pasta, tartiflette, croziflette, fondue and raclette. However, they are specialised in local meats grilled on wood fire; choose from beef, lamb, pork sausages or chicken and choose your sides and sauce.
Every week, they have a themed evening open to all.
Open every day for lunch and from Tuesday to Saturday for dinner. Winter and summer.
- Route de l'Altiport
More Meribel Insights...
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Meribel Dump Alert - 27th February 2020