The Fête à Fanfoué sees Savoyard traditions and local heritage celebrated in the village of Les Allues.
Enjoy this friendly village fete, complete with float procession, stalls, exhibitions and open air traditional meal.
The event starts on Saturday evening at 19:30 with food and drink, followed by fireworks from 22:00.
On Sunday the event carries on all day, with alpine horns, accordions playing and exhibitions of arts and crafts.
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel