Running throughout the year P&O ferries operate a service from Dover to Calais and Calais to Dover with a fleet of 5 superb ferries servicing this route.
With up to 23 crossings per day more and more people are choosing to travel by ferry to the alps. P&O offer a quick and easy ferry crossing with duty free shopping, restaurant, coffee shops, lounges and plenty of seating available throughout the journey. Journey's take around 75 minutes, just enough time to browse the shops and grab a coffee! And there are plenty of activities for the younger members of the family, from colouring packs, balloon modelling, face painting and music in the Junior Kids Club throughout the summer months (for ages 5 to 11 years old).
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Games available
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020