Highly qualified therapists, who understand the difference between sore muscles and injured ones.
Massage treatments include warm-up massages (ideal for pre-ski); deep tissue massage to focus on the deeper layers of the tissue; sports massage to prepare for an activity, relax and prevent injury; relaxation massage; aromatherapy; acupressure; therapeutic or Swedish. Sessions are tailored to the individual requirements or each client.
Massages can be performed at our of the two clinics or in the comfort of your own accommodation or hotel.
Available every day, 8:30-20:00.
For home visits at your chalet/hotel, the therapist will bring everything which may be required for assessment and treatment. Including bed, towels, massage oil. If you would like anything additional please mention this when booking or feel free to bring this along.
Watch out for
Please make the therapist aware if any of the following apply to you:
- Serious heart conditions or circulatory disorders.
- Recent stroke, haemorrhage or blood clot.
- Skin/scalp infections.
- High temperature or fever.
- Under the influence of drink or drugs.
- Very high or low blood pressure.
- Osteoporosis or osteoarthritis.
- Recent injury, trauma or surgery.
- Cancer (active or in remission).
- History of musculoskeletal problems.
- Nervous system problems.
- Localised swelling, inflammation or varicose veins.
- Massage / Relaxation