Meribel has had snow on and off for pretty much the whole week, with a huge dump on Monday and then regular top-ups every night ever since.
Temperatures have remained low, so this snow is fluffy and has remained fresh on the ground. This weekend will probably see some more fresh powder, perhaps on Sunday and Monday, and then the forecast suggests that the sun will shine.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020