Meribel has had snow on and off for pretty much the whole week, with a huge dump on Monday and then regular top-ups every night ever since.
Temperatures have remained low, so this snow is fluffy and has remained fresh on the ground. This weekend will probably see some more fresh powder, perhaps on Sunday and Monday, and then the forecast suggests that the sun will shine.
More Meribel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Meribel
- Meribel gets heaps of powder this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020