This restaurant is situated in L'Eterlou Hotel, close to the Chaudanne piste area, and offers traditional cuisine of fondue, raclette and pierrade.
It has a cosy wooden mountain interior with a large open log fire. Other specialities include French and British steaks grilled over an open fire, salads, Potée Savoyarde, diots, duck, foie gras, snails and onion soup. They also have a children's menu.
The restaurant is open in summer and winter.
- Disabled access
- Private hire
- Meeting Spaces
- Route Albert Gacon
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020