Good news for those of us desperate to get back onto the snowy mountains: Méribel will open in time for the Christmas holidays, albeit for a restricted range of activities.
From December 18th to January 3rd, the resort will welcome holidaymakers who will be able to enjoy the fresh air and wide open spaces of the valley. However, French Government health restrictions prevent the ski lifts from opening during this period.
The following on-snow activities will be available during the holidays in the Méribel Valley.
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020