This boutique 3-star hotel is located at the foot of the ski slopes of Meribel. Family-run and friendly, you will be made to feel instantly at home.
The ambience is that of a warm mountain chalet; settle in by the log fire with a drink in hand, or enjoy a meal in the gourmet restaurant.
Convenient on-site facilities include a sports shop for ski/snowboard hire and a well-being area where you can book a relaxing massage. The hotel reception will be happy to help you book whichever facilities you require and to advise on local amenities.
Of course, the best feature of this hotel is its perfect piste-side location, simply step outside and away you go!
Their 35 rooms can accommodate up to 5 people and boast satellite flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a balcony. You can even order room service for breakfast!
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Massage / Relaxation
- Satellite TV
- WiFi / Internet
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Booking Assistance
- Route du Belvédère
More Meribel Insights...
- Holiday season fun in Meribel this winter
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Meribel opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020