Copiña will be opening as the Tour de France comes to Meribel. Enjoy delicious tapas and cocktails at Meribel's one and only Spanish bar.
Literally translating to 'a small drink', Copiña offers an exciting and rare Spanish-influenced drinking and dining experience in an intimate and relaxed setting. You can indulge in an impressive range of drinks and tapas, including cutting-edge cocktails, hand-selected craft beers, world wines and Iberian-sourced tapas.
From 17:00 on Tuesday and from 12:00 on Wednesday.
More Meribel Insights...
- Safety measures in Meribel winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020