Over 20 cms of fresh snow and blue skies have set up some of the best skiing of the season so far. The pistes have been topped up and any sign of the weekend rain has disappeared under a white canvas.
Fair weather for the remainder of the week, followed by snow early next week is shaping up February to be an awesome month for skiing.
Merinet snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry. He offers services to small and bespoke companies.
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel