After a sunny fortnight, the weather has returned to conditions more typical of mid-winter with heavy overnight snowfalls and -11ºC on the summits. We woke this morning to 20cm of fresh snow in the resort and the sound of the avalanche guns echoing around the valley.
This is a wonderful top-up to pistes that were still in good shape for April. How amazing to be skiing powder snow still in the last weeks of the season!
More Meribel Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Meribel from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel