Blue skies are greeting fresh snowfall in Meribel this Friday morning. 15 to 20cms of new coverage now sits above 1500 metres.
Snow depths now sit at well over a metre around the slopes and nearing two metres at the summit. February is shaping up to be the best month of the 19/20 season so far.
Merinet snow reports and dump alerts are brought to you by Eliot Prince, a freelance writer with a focus on the ski industry.
More Meribel Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Meribel
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Spring is coming to Meribel
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Meribel
- Meribel gets heaps of powder this week
- Meribel Dump Alert - 6th March 2020